26. Which of the following places is the destination of iron-ore (slurry) carried from Kudremukh through pipeline?
27. Which of the following geomorphical pairs is not correct?
- Cirque - Glacier
- Tombolo - Wave
- Delta - River
- Sinkholes - Wind
28. Siderite is an ore of
29. Common cold is caused by
- Unicellular algae
30. Stilt roots are present in
- China rose
31. Vitamin D is essential for?
- prevention of osteoarthritis
- absorption of magnesium from diet
- absorption of calcium from diet
- making strong and healthy bones
32. Which pair of structures are usually found in both plant and animal cells?
- Cell wall and nucleus
- Nucleus and chloroplast
- Endoplasmic reticulum and cell membrane
- Cell membrane and cell wall
33. Which of the following are homologous organs?
- Wings of insects and birds
- Tail of fish and cat
- Skin of crocodile and feather of birds
- Forelimb of horse and man
34. Who among the following Indian Prime Ministers received "NISHAN-E-PAKISTAN", the highest civilian award in Pakistan?
- Morarji Desai
- Rajiv Gandhi
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Indira Gandhi
35. Mohammed Azharuddin, former Indian Cricket Team Captain, represents _________ constituency of Uttar Pradesh in the Lok Sabha.
36. Which country won the Gold in Sultan Azlan Shah Cup Hockey Tournament in 2012?
- New Zealand
- South Korea
37. Where is Netaji Subhash National Institute of Sports?
38. The only leader who got the Bharat Ratna award while holding the office of the Union Home Minister is
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Gulzari Lal Nanda
- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Govind Ballabh Pant
39. Mullaperiyar Dam is a disputed issue between
- Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
- Kerala and Tamil Nadu
- Kerala and Karnataka
40. Smt Margaret Alva is the Governor of
- Tamil Nadu
41. The Union Territory of Puducherry does not have common border with
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh