|Refraction of light|
|Dispersion of light||Rainbows are formed|
|Interference of light||Beautiful colours are seen in soap bubbles and oil films on water|
|Scattering of light rays of small wavelengths||Sky appears blue|
Sun appears red during sunrise and sunset
1. The speed of light in vacuum is m/s
2. The colour of light with the smallest wavelength is
3. The study of properties and behaviour of light is known as
4. Rainbows are caused due to of light.
5. Sunlight takes minutes seconds to reach the Earth.
6. The colour of light with the longest wavelength is
7. The colour of light which is most conducive to photosynthesis is .