SSC Multitasking Staff Exam 2011
26. The minimum number of geostationary satellites needed for uninterrupted global coverage is
27. The best conductor of electricity among the following is
28. Breeding and management of bees is known as
29. The vitamin necessary for coagulation of blood is
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin E
30. Which one of the following is not a computer network?
- Wide area network
- Local are network
- Personal network
- Metropolitan area network
31. When a group of computers is connected together in a small area without the help of telephone lines, it is called?
- Remote Communication Network (RCN)
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Value Added Network (VAN)
32. Which one of the following elements is used in the manufacture of fertilizers?
33. Natural rubber is the polymer of
34. In addition to hydrogen, the other abundant element present on Sun's surface is?
35. Which of the following is the major constituent of LPG?
36. Flight Recorder is technically called?
- Dark box
- Blind box
- Black box
- Altitude meter
37. Santosh Trophy is associated with
38. Kathakali classical dance originated in
39. The name of the 'Cargo Ship' which sank off Mumbai coast recently, causing oil spill in the Arabian Sea, was
- Sagar Jyoti
- MSC Chitra
- Golden Eagle
40. The first effective vaccine against polio was prepared by
- JH Gibbon
- Jonas E Salk
- Robert Edwards
- James Simpson
41. Who discovered sea route to India via the 'Cape of Good Hope'?
- Vasco da Gama
- Christopher Columbus
- John Cabot
42. The 16 year-old school boy, Arjun Vajpai, who became the youngest Indian to successfully climb the world's highest peak, Mount Everest, on May 22, 2010, is from which state?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- National Capital Territory of Delhi